Northside Hospital Forsyth Auxiliary Awards numerous scholarships each year!
Requirements for Scholarship
NHF Scholarship Application
The annual scholarships are awarded to assist a recipient enrolled in a health related education program at an accredited college, university or technical school. The scholarships will be awarded based on documented need and the number of qualified applicants. Recent high school graduates are not eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply annually.
To qualify you must:
- Be a current, active Northside Hospital-Forsyth who has served a minimum of 100 per year or a member of the immediate family (dependent).
- Be an Employee of Northside Hospital Forsyth (full time or regular part time) employed a minimum of 1 year and must work a minimum of 100 hours per year or be a member of the immediate family (dependent).
- Carry at least a 3.0 grade point average.
- Have completed at least 1 year of study in an accredited college, university or technical school. Recent high school graduates are not eligible.
- Be enrolled in a health related educational program at an accredited college, university or technical school.
Elizabeth Wilmot Bull Memorial Scholarship
The Elizabeth Wilmot Bull Memorial Scholarship is awarded by the Council of Auxiliaries/Volunteers of the Georgia Hospital Association. The scholarship committee of the Northside Hospital Forsyth Auxiliary assists with the vetting of qualified candidates. The final decisions are made by the scholarship committee of the Council on Auxiliaries/Volunteers (COAV) of the Georgia Hospital Association.
Applications are typically available in November and are due by mid-January. We do not have the official dates for 2017.
To qualify you must:
- Be pursuing a career in any medical related field and already be accepted into a program at an accredited Georgia school.
Examples of curricula not included are the following:
- Pre-Med or Pre-Nursing
- On-line programs
- Med Tech
- Veterinary Medicine
- Have more than one year of school to complete
For more information please contact the Auxiliary office 770-844-3430.