Dear Prospective Volunteer,
Thank you for your interest in our Volunteer Program at Northside Hospital Forsyth!
VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Complete Volunteer Application (see link below).
- Once the application is received, an email will be sent with a link regarding the Back-ground Check. Please follow all instructions on this link.
- Once the Background Check has been processed, an interview will be scheduled.
- A volunteer placement will be assigned based on service needs and availability.
- Two (2) TB skin tests must be completed (at no charge). The 1st TB test will be given at the time of your interview and the 2nd will take place one week later.
After completing the above, you will be scheduled for Volunteer Orientation that is held once a month lasting approximately three hours.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- Serve one 4-hour shift per week.
- Serve a minimum of 100 hours per year.
- Commit to serve 1-2 years.
- Purchase uniform ($25-$35) and pay yearly dues ($12). Cash, credit card or debit card, no checks, please.
- Complete Service Orientation & Safety Training.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the application process.
"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy." -Rabindranath Tagore
2018 Northside Hospital Forsyth