Dear Prospective Volunteer,
Thank you for your interest in our Volunteer Program at Northside Hospital Forsyth!
If you are interested in joining the Auxiliary and can:
- Commit to "Being the Difference!"
- Be Available for:
- One 4-hour shift per week
- 100 hours per year
- 1-2 years
- Complete Service Orientation & Safety Training
We look forward to exploring areas of service with you and placing you in one of our many departments!!
- Once we receive your application
- You will receive an email from us with a link to conduct a Background Check
- We will call you for an Interview and find a volunteer placement for you based on service needs and your availability
- As part of your health screening, two (2) TB skin tests are required and given free of charge in our Employee Health Department. The first one is given at the time of your interview and the second one week later.
- After completing the above, you will be scheduled for our Volunteer Orientation that is held once a month a lasts approximately 3 hours. During orientation we will walk you to the gift shop where you can purchase your uniform and pay your dues.
(Uniforms are $25 and Dues are $12 Annually, the gift shop accepts cash, credit, or debit cards – no checks please)
2016 NSH Forsyth Auxiliary Application
Thank you for taking the time to complete our application process. We look forward to finding a volunteer placement for you!
Just 4 hours can change a life...maybe yours!!